8 cups cooked rice(ideally leftover)
1 carrot, grated
2 raw eggs, overwhelmed
2 teaspoons soy sauce
4 cloves garlic, minced
3 stalks environmentally friendly onions, chopped
1/2 cup butter
salt and white pepper to style
1 tablespoon sesame oil(optional)
1. In a wok, melt butter then saute garlic, inexperienced onion and carrots for a minute.
2. Increase cooked rice, soy sauce and sesame oil then combine until finally rice is very well coated.
3. Pour overwhelmed egg then continue on stirring right until the egg is cooked.
4. Period with salt and pepper according to taste.
5. Transfer to serving plate and garnish with chopped eco-friendly onions.
Driven by Facebook Feedback