- 1/4 cup Melted Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 laptop. eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/8 cup Vegetable oil
- Pre heat the oven at 175C
- In a mixing bowl pour dry elements, all-purpose flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. mix until eventually put together.
- In an additional mixing bowl pour brown sugar, egg, melted chocolate and oil. Mix nicely
- Then merged the dry ingredients and damp elements.
- Making use of spatula to mix it well until mixed.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of batter, roll in white sugar and powdered sugar.
- Area in a baking test lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at pre heated oven at 175c for 12-15minutes.
- Location them on a wire rock to awesome totally
- Provide and enjoy!!!