The Dallas Mavericks (46-29) are 4.5 points favorites as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (42-33) on Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 7pm ET. The total number of points in the match is 213.5.
Predictions Mavericks vs Cavaliers
Odds of betting Mavericks vs Cavaliers
Mavericks vs. Cavaliers Last 10 games
- Dallas has covered the spread six times in its last 10 games while securing a 7-3 record in those games.
- Dallas and his opponents have combined to hit the most in three of those 10 games.
- The Mavericks’ last 10 games have averaged 8.0 points (221.5) more than the most / less of this match.
- The Mavericks average score for the last 10 games is 2.0 points higher than the season average.
- Cleveland covered the spread twice in its last 10 contests while achieving a 4-6 record in those games.
- Cleveland and his opponents have combined to hit the top seven in the last 10 games.
- The Cavaliers’ last 10 games have averaged 218.5 points total, 5.0 points more than the most / least of this match.
- In their last 10 games, the Cavaliers have scored 1.5 points more per competition compared to their all-time scoring average of 107.2 PPG.
Betting trends between Mavericks and Cavaliers
- Dallas has covered the spread 42 times this season (42-33-1).
- In games this season when they are favored by 4.5 points or more, the Mavericks are 12-12 against the spread.
- The Dallas games have surpassed a total of 26 times out of 76 times this season.
- The Mavericks make 45.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.5 percentage points higher than what the Cavaliers have allowed their opponents (45.1%).
- In the games, Dallas pulls better than 45.1% from the field, is 28-12-1 against the scatter and 33-8 overall.
- Cleveland has covered the scatter in a game 40 times this year (40-34-1).
- The Cavaliers have an ATS record of 16-10 when they play at least 4.5 points.
- This year, the Cleveland Games have reached more than 32 times.
- The Cavaliers are throwing 46.7% from the field, 1.1% more than the 45.6% shot by Mavericks rivals this season.
- This season, Cleveland has a 27-17-1 record against the spread and a 29-16 overall record in games the team collectively shoots above 45.6% from the field.
Mavericks Vs. Knights Trends on / off
- This season, 31 of Dallas’ 76 games have surpassed 213.5 points on Wednesday.
- This season, 36 of Cleveland’s games have finished with a score above 213.5 points.
- The plus / minus for the 213.5 game is 0.4 points less than the combined average points per game of the Mavericks (106.7 points per game) and the Cavaliers (107.2 points per game).
- The 208.7 points per game that these two teams allow their rivals to score on average this season is 4.8 less than the 213.5 plus / minus of this competition.
- The Mavericks have seen an average of 215.6 plus / minus in their games this season, 2.1 points more than the plus / minus of this competition.
- The Cavaliers have a total bet of 214.0 points this season, 0.5 points more than the plus / minus of this competition.
Mavericks team leaders
- Luka Dončić: 27.4 PTS, 9.0 REB, 8.3 AST, 1.1 STL, 45.4% FG, 35.0 3PT% (176 for 503)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.0 PTS, 50.2% FG, 37.3 3PT% (84-per-225)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.7% FG, 38.1% 3PT (149 for 391)
- Dwight Powell: 8.2 PTS, 65.7% FG, 36.1 3PT% (13 per 36)
- Maxi Kleber: 6.9 PTS, 40.1% FG, 32.6 3PT% (78 for 239)
Cavaliers team leaders
- Darius Garland: 21.5 PTS, 8.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 46.3% FG, 36.9% 3PT (153-per-415)
- Evan Mobley: 14.9 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.6 BLK, 50.6% FG, 25.3 3PT% (23-per-91)
- Jarrett Allen: 16.1 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 67.7% FG
- Kevin Love: 13.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 42.5% FG, 38.6% 3PT (164 per 425)
- Lauri Markkanen: 14.6 PTS, 44.0% FG, 34.7 3PT% (117-per-337)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here to see all of our free NBA picks.
Are you looking for the best online sports betting discounts and offers? Check out BetSGPN, your home online sports betting.