- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 substantial Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 huge onion, peeled and sliced thinly
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, break the eggs and whisk until eventually fluffy and with out streaks of white. Established apart.
In a pan about low warmth, incorporate butter. When it starts to soften, add onions and cook dinner till softened.
Add tomatoes and cook dinner, mashing with the again of the spoon, right up until softened and release juice. Time with salt and pepper to taste.
Add beaten eggs above the tomato-onion mixture and allow to prepare dinner without stirring for about 20 to 30 seconds.
When it starts to established, gently fold with tomatoes and onions right until combined.
Proceed to cook dinner until eggs are just set but still a bit moist.
Time with salt and pepper to flavor. Take out from the pan and provide promptly.
- Make guaranteed to whisk the eggs extremely properly to aerate and insert volume, creating lighter and fluffier curds. The overwhelmed eggs really should be of uniform yellow shade, with the whites and yolks totally incorporated together.
- Prepare dinner the eggs at small heat. Substantial temps will make the eggs “seize,” resulting in difficult, dry scrambled eggs.
- Switch off the heat although the eggs are however slightly moist as they will go on to prepare dinner with the residual heat from the pan.
Energy: 107kcal, Carbs: 3g, Protein: 6g, Fats: 8g, Saturated Body fat: 4g, Polyunsaturated Unwanted fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Extra fat: 3g, Trans Body fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 174mg, Sodium: 98mg, Potassium: 138mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 527IU, Vitamin C: 4mg, Calcium: 32mg, Iron: 1mg
“This web-site provides approximate nutrition information and facts for convenience and as a courtesy only. Diet info is gathered principally from the USDA Foods Composition Database, when offered, or usually other on the web calculators.”