How to Cook dinner Korean Braised Infant Potatoes (Gamja Jorim) – Greatest Pinoy Edition! – Homemade
- ½ kilo of little one potatoes (the measurement of quail eggs)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or any cooking oil
- 3 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey, or sugar
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ¼ cup H2o (optional)
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- Clean and reduce into 1-inch cubes the toddler potatoes.
- Heat a substantial pan or wok in excess of medium large warmth, incorporate cooking oil and potatoes.
- Pan Fry the potatoes about 4 to 5 minutes or until finally the potato’s edges are somewhat gentle golden brown.
- Add the sliced garlic and stir perfectly.
- Incorporate h2o and soy sauce. Pour into the potatoes and provide to a boil.
- Insert honey syrup or sugar and salt.
- Retain at a hard boil till most of the liquid is long gone and thicken, 15 to 20 minutes or until the potatoes are absolutely cooked.
- Stir occasionally so the potatoes will cook evenly and coated with the sauce evenly.
- Get rid of from heat and garnish with sesame seeds to your flavor.
- Serve and enjoy!