The Oklahoma City Thunder (20-52) will host the Orlando Magic (21-52) after losing 11 straight home games. The magic (in the spread) and Thunder ( to win) will meet Wednesday at 8pm ET. The plus / minus of the match is set to .
The betting facts in the following article refer to the odds valid as of March 23, 2022 at 4:09 ET ET.
Claim a $ 1,100 Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Make your first bet and get a free bet if you lose up to $ 1,100. Coupon code: LEGALCZR
Magic vs Thunder betting odds
Magic vs. Thunder player props
Injury report from March 23
Jonathan Isaac: out of season (knee),
Bowl Bowl: Out (Foot),
Jalen Suggs: Outside (ankle)
Josh Giddey: Out (hip),
Olivier Sarr: Day to day (illness),
Ty Jerome: out of season (hip),
Kenrich Williams: Out (knee),
Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: Out (Foot),
Derrick Favors: Out (back),
Mike Muscala: off-season (ankle),
Luguentz Dort: out of season (shoulder)
|Magical crime||Statistics (classification)||Thunder defense|
|103.7 (29)||Points / Gm||111 (15)|
|20.4 (17)||Possession / Game||23.7 (23)|
|43.4 (28)||% field goal||45.6 (14)|
|33 (28)||3PT%||35.3 (18)|
|50.2 (28)||% FG effective||53.1 (15)|
|53.9 (28)||% of actual shot||56.1 (14)|
|Crime of the piece||Statistics (classification)||Magic defense|
|103.1 (30)||Points / Gm||111.2 (17)|
|23.7 (8)||Possession / Game||20.4 (14)|
|42.6 (30)||% field goal||45.8 (16)|
|31.7 (30)||3PT%||36.3 (25)|
|49.2 (29)||% FG effective||53.1 (15)|
|52.5 (30)||% of actual shot||56.5 (15)|
College basketball pools
$ 20 free play with first deposit
Plus, a 20% deposit match up to $ 500
To claim: Click Play Now
Deposit $ 10 and get 2 more free tickets
Free admission to the NBA and a sports competition
Watch sports, play fantasy, win cash!
To claim: Click Play Now
Memories of magic and thunder bets
- Orlando is 34-39-0 ATS this season.
- The Magic have 3-2 ATS this season when they play as favorites by at least 2 points.
- Orlando and his opponents have combined to hit more than 36 of 73 times this season.
- Oklahoma City is 43-25-4 ATS this year.
- The Thunder have been at a disadvantage by 2 points or more 68 times this season, and covered the spread in 41 of those games.
- So far this year, 36 of Oklahoma City’s 72 games with more / less have come to an end.
Head to Head
Wendell Carter Jr. scored 30 points, the team’s maximum to help lead the Magic over Darius Bazley (18 points) and the Thunder in their last match on March 20, 2022. The Magic were favored by 8 points in the game, but the Thunder covered the spread of victory. Teams scored a total of 175 points to be below 221.5 points above / minus.
|20/3/2022||Magic||Magic||-8||221.5||90-85 ENT *|
- 20/3/2022 DNP – Magic: Terrence Ross; Tro: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Luguentz Dort
- Magic’s points and assists leader is Cole Anthony. Score 16.9 points per game and record 5.7 assists.
- Orlando’s rebounding leader is Carter, who is down 10.4 per game.
- Anthony is the Magic’s top three-point shooter, knocking down 2.1 per game.
- Orlando’s block leader is Mohamed Bamba, averaging 1.7 per game. Chuma Okeke leads the team with an average of 1.4 steals in one outing.
- Thunder player Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the team in both scoring (24.5 points per game) and assists (5.9 assists per game).
- In terms of rebounds, Bazley is the Oklahoma City leader with 6.4 per game.
- Luguentz Dort makes three more per game than any other Thunder member, averaging 2.5 treys per game.
- No one in Oklahoma City catches more steals than Gilgeous-Alexander (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Bazley (one per game).
Click here to see today’s NBA bets from our team of experts.