The Philadelphia 76ers are the 4.5-point favorites for Game 1 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Toronto Raptors at the Wells Fargo Center on Saturday, starting at 6 p.m. The match has a total of 217 points.
Predictions 76ers vs Raptors
76ers odds against Raptors
76ers vs. Raptors Last 10 games
- Philadelphia has covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while achieving a 6-4 record in those games.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have scored in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 games of the 76ers were an average of 9.8 points (226.8) more than the total points of this match.
- The 76ers average per game in their last 10 games is 8.9 points higher than the season average.
- Toronto are 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread of their last 10 games.
- The final results of Toronto’s last 10 games have surpassed the overall total five times.
- The Raptors’ last 10 games have averaged 2.4 points more (219.4) than this game.
- Over the last 10 games, the Raptors are scoring 114.7 points per game compared to their season average of 109.4.
Betting trends between 76ers and Raptors
- Philadelphia has covered the cast 38 times in 82 games with a joint cast.
- In games this season when they are favored by 4.5 points or more, the 76ers are 15-23 against the spread.
- This season, Philadelphia games have scored more than 39 times.
- The 76ers make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.4 percentage points higher than the Raptors have allowed their opponents (46.2%).
- In games, Philadelphia pulls better than 46.2% from the field, is 32-14-1 against the scatter and 41-6 overall.
- Toronto has set a 46-35-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games that were a 4.5-point or more underdog so far this season, the Raptors have gone 9-7 against the spread.
- Toronto has scored more than 41 times this season.
- This season, Toronto has a 22-8 record against the spread and a 23-7 overall record in games that the team collectively shoots more than 45.8% from the field.
76ers vs. Raptors Trends above / below
- A total of 43 Philadelphia games this season have surpassed a total of 217 points on Saturday.
- In Toronto’s 82 games this season, 47 have finished with more combined scores than Saturday’s total of 217.
- Altogether, the two teams have 219.3 points per game, 2.3 points more than the total of 217 points in this match.
- The 214.4 points per game that these two teams allow their rivals to score on average this season is 2.6 less than the 217 plus / minus of this competition.
- This season, the 76ers’ total game average is 217.6 points, 0.6 more than the 217 points of this competition.
- The plus / minus of this match is 0.8 points more than the average plus / minus in the Raptors’ games this season (216.2 points).
76ers team leaders
- Joel Embiid: 30.6 PTS, 11.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 49.9% FG, 37.1 3PT% (93-per-251)
- Tobias Harris: 17.2 PTS, 48.2% FG, 36.7 3PT% (101-per-275)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.5 PTS, 48.5% FG, 42.7 3PT% (132-per-309)
- Georges Niang: 9.2 PTS, 43.7% FG, 40.3 3PT% (156-per-387)
- Matisse Thybulle: 5.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.1 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (45 per 144)
Raptors team leaders
- Pascal Siakam: 22.8 PTS, 8.5 REB, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 49.4% FG, 34.4 3PT% (75-per-218)
- Fred VanVleet: 20.3 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.7 STL, 40.3% FG, 37.7% 3PT (242-per-642)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 49.2% FG, 30.1% 3PT (58-per-193)
- Gary Trent Jr .: 18.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.4% FG, 38.3% 3PT (209-per-545)
- Chris Boucher: 9.4 PTS, 46.4% FG, 29.7 3PT% (68 out of 229)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here to see all of our free NBA picks.
Are you looking for the best online sports betting discounts and offers? Check out BetSGPN, your home online sports betting.