The Phoenix Suns (57-14) will look to extend their streak of four straight wins when they visit the Sacramento Kings (25-47) on Sunday, March 20, 2022 at the Golden 1 Center as big favorites with 10 points. The game airs at 18:00 ET.
Predictions Suns vs Kings
Odds of betting Suns vs Kings
Suns vs. Kings Last 10 games
- Phoenix has an 8-2 straight record in its last 10 matches, while covering the distribution six times in those games.
- The last 10 Phoenix contests were six above the total.
- In their last 10 games, the Suns have averaged 6.4 points per game above the season average.
- Sacramento are 3-7 overall and 5-4-1 against the playoffs in their last 10 games.
- In the last 10 Sacramento games, six have surpassed the total.
- The Kings’ average score per game in their last 10 games is 112.9, 2.6 points higher than the season average.
Suns vs Kings betting trends
- Phoenix has covered the extension in a 39-way clash this season (39-32-0).
- In games they have played as favorites by 10 points or more, the Suns have an ATS record of 10-9.
- The Phoenix games have ended with a combined final score of about 37 times this season.
- The Suns are throwing 48.6% from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points more than the 48.1% the Kings allow opponents.
- In the games, Phoenix shoots more than 48.1% from the field, is 25-16 against the scatter and 35-6 overall.
- Sacramento is 33-38-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as disadvantages of 10 points or more, the Kings have an ATS record of 2-3.
- This year, the Sacramento Games have scored more than 38 times.
- This season, Sacramento has a 26-15-1 record against the spread and an overall record of 21-21 in the games the team collectively throws above 44.2% from the field.
Suns team leaders
- Devin Booker: 25.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.8% FG, 37.6% 3PT (162-per-431)
- Chris Paul: 14.9 PTS, 10.7 AST, 1.9 STL, 48.7% FG, 33.0 3PT% (60-per-182)
- Mikal Bridges: 14.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52.9% FG, 37.2 3PT% (103-per-277)
- Deandre Ayton: 17.1 PTS, 10.0 REB, 64.5% FG, 31.3% 3PT (5 out of 16)
- Cameron Johnson: 12.8 PTS, 47.5% FG, 44.8 3PT% (159-per-355)
Kings team leaders
- Aaron Fox: 23.2 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 47.3% FG, 29.7 3PT% (74 per 249)
- Harrison Barnes: 16.8 PTS, 47.0% FG, 41.2 3PT% (128-per-311)
- Davion Mitchell: 10.2 PTS, 40.9% FG, 31.5% 3PT (87-per-276)
- Terence Davis II: 10.4 PTS, 42.3% FG, 32.9 3PT% (49 for 149)
- Alex Len: 6.1 PTS, 52.5% FG, 30.0 3PT% (6 out of 20)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here to see all of our free NBA picks.
Are you looking for the best online sports betting discounts and offers? Check out BetSGPN, your home online sports betting.