Components for Kutsinta:
- 1/2 cup of Cassava Flour
- 1 cup of all-goal Flour
- 2 cups of drinking water
- 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Lye H2o/Lihia
- Â¼ cup of sugar
Ingredients for Puto:
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 laptop of egg
- Â¼ cup of powder milk
- 1 and Â½ cups of h2o
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 tbsp. of oil
Procedures for kutsinta:
- In a cooking pan place the Â½ cup of brown sugar and stir right until melted.
- Add the 1 cup of h2o then combine right until dissolved and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, place the cassava flour, all-purpose flour, and sugar then combine properly.
- While mixing, add h2o gradually and continue on to blend right up until combined.
- Increase lye drinking water and incorporate progressively the dissolve sugar then combine properly.
- Pour the combination 50 percent of the molds and organize into steamer and steam for 10 minutes to 15 minutes.
Treatments for Puto:
- In a mixing bowl, put the all-goal flour, powder milk, sugar and baking powder. Blend properly. Then established aside.
- Insert the eggs, vanilla and water. Combine very well.
- Stir until mixed and pressure the mixture
- Pour the puto mixture into top of steam kutsinta.
- Steam for about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve the puto kutsinta with grated cheese.