After a 12th place performance in the 2021 Master Tournament, Robert MacIntyre will aspire to a good performance this year at the Augusta National Golf Club. He hasodds of winning. Hideki Matsuyama is the current champion of the event, which will take place from April 7 to 10 in Augusta, Georgia.
The following data reflect the probabilities from April 4, 2022 at 23:25 ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $ 50 free bet plus a deposit of up to $ 1,000! Only new bettors
Robert MacIntyre odds for the Masters Tournament
MacIntyre recent form
- MacIntyre has made the cut and finished in the top 20 twice in his last five appearances.
- MacIntyre has finished below the tournament average in three of its last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -6 in his last five events.
- MacIntyre will look to qualify for the weekend for the fifth straight test.
College basketball pools
$ 20 free play with first deposit
Plus, a 20% deposit match up to $ 500
To claim: Click Play Now
Deposit $ 10 and get 2 more free tickets
Free admission to the NBA and a sports competition
Watch sports, play fantasy, win cash!
To claim: Click Play Now
Details of the masters tournament
- Date: April 7-10, 2022
- Location: Augusta, Georgia
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending champion: Hideki Matsuyama
Course History: MacIntyre at the Master Tournament
- MacIntyre last played this event in 2021 and finished 12th.
- He finished a round with one of the top 10 scores of the day on his last trip to this tournament.
Comparison of courses – Augusta National Golf Club
- The Tour has played an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year, while Augusta National Golf Club is expected to play 7,475 yards longer.
- Golfers at the Augusta National Golf Club have achieved an average matched score per tournament, higher than the average score of -5 on the entire Tour over the past year.
- MacIntyre will climb the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta National Golf Club after playing on an average length of 7,398 yards over the past year.
- The tournaments he has played over the last year have had an average score of -3. This is below the average even score of this recent course.
Historical player and course data reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to the present.
Results of Robert MacIntyre 2022
|Data||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Posar||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||69-69-76-69 (-5)||5,852||5,128||$ 41,925|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||71-67-67-71 (-8)||5,025||0.538||$ 189,000|
MacIntyre’s last appearance at the tournament was March 31-April 3 at TPC San Antonio (Oaks). Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 35th place at the Valero Texas Open.
|Round||Score||Under par||Bogey free||Under AVG||Strokes Off the leader of the round||Round rank|
Find PGA Player Props today
Developed by Data Skrive using data from