No. 8 North Carolina Tar Heels (27-9) and No. 15 Saint Peter’s Peacocks (22-11) will compete for a place in the Final Four of the NCAA Tournament on Sunday. North Carolina is favored by 8.5 points in the Eastern Regional Region group final, which begins at 5:05 p.m. on CBS.
North Carolina has compiled a 21-16-1 record against the spread this season, while Saint Peter’s is 10-4-0. The Tar Heels have surpassed the total of points in 22 games, while the Peacocks games have surpassed six times. The teams score an average of 145.8 points per game, 8.8 points more than the total of this match. In the last 10 games, North Carolina has a 9-1-0 record against the scatter while going 9-1 overall. Sant Pere has gone 8-2-0 against the spread and a 6-4 overall in its last 10 games.
Before you watch this game, here’s everything you need to know about Sunday’s college basketball action.
Saint Peter’s in North Carolina probabilities, scatter and lines
The probabilities provided by Typical sports betting ; access USA TODAY Sports Scoring and Betting Center for a complete list.
- Propagation: North Carolina -8.5
- Total: 137
- Moneyline: North Carolina -400, Saint Peter’s +290
Let’s make this interesting – Place your legal sports betting online in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, a global leader in trusted sports betting. Iowa, get ready, Tipico will be in your state soon! New customer offer: Deposit $ 10 or more, get $ 100 in instant bet credits! For more than 21 years, see Tipico.com for the Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Saint Peter’s in North Carolina odds, spread and more
North Carolina 74, Saint Peter’s 66
- The Tar Heels have a 23-4 record in the games they ranked as the money line favorites (winning 85.2% of those games).
- When playing as a money line favorite with a odds of -400 or less, North Carolina has gone 12-1 (92.3%).
- Tar Heels have an 80.0% chance of winning this contest based on the implicit probability of the money line.
- The Peacocks have won three of their last seven games this season.
- This season, Saint Peter’s has won two of its five games when it is the disadvantaged by at least +290 on the money line.
- The money line for this contest implies a 25.6% chance of victory for the Peacocks.
- The Tar Heels ’78.3 points per game is 16 points more than the Peacocks allow (62.3).
- North Carolina has a 15-12-1 record against spread and an overall record of 22-7 when it scored more than 62.3 points.
- Saint Peter’s has a 7-2 record against the spread and an overall record of 16-7 when it allows less than 78.3 points.
- The Peacocks average 67.5 points per game, just 4.2 points less than the 71.7 allowed by the Tar Heels.
- With more than 71.7 points, Sant Pere is 3-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- North Carolina is 8-5 against the scatter and 13-0 overall when it allows less than 67.5 points.
- The Tar Heels have scored a total of 237 points more than their opponents this year (an average of 6.6 per game), and the Peacocks have outscored their opponents by 172 points during the season (5.2 more per game).
PLAY: Free daily sports competitions and win prizes. Play now!
- The Tar Heels have an average of implicit points equal to their total implied in Sunday’s game (73).
- This season, North Carolina has scored more than 73 points in 24 games.
- The average implicit points of the season for the Peacocks (69.7) is the same as the team’s total implication in this clash.
- This year, Sant Pere has added more than 64 points nine times.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sports betting partner in CO, NJ, and soon AI. Bet now!
How to watch North Carolina vs Saint Peter’s
- Game day: Sunday, March 27, 2022
- Game time: 17:05 ET
- Live broadcast:Hulu
Find out how to watch March Madness live on Hulu!
If you are looking for more sports betting options and tips, access all of our content at SportsbookWire.com i BetFTW . Please play responsibly.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like me on Facebook.
Gannett can earn revenue from Tipico for public referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence or dependence in any way on this income or is linked to newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Only over 21 years. Problem with the game? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).