5 cups sticky rice(malagkit)
1/2 kilo prawns
200 grams squid, sliced
1/2 kilo fish fillets(salmon, tuna, and so forth), minimize into cubes
1/2 kilo mussels(tahong)
1 significant chorizo, sliced diagonally(optional)
5 gloves garlic, sliced
1 big onion, chopped
2 parts bell pepper(crimson, environmentally friendly), sliced
1 pack(270 grams) tomato sauce
1 tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoon saffron
1 cup inexperienced peas
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
1/2 cup olive or vegetable oil
fish sauce, salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pot, area mussels then pour more than enough h2o. Provide to boil right up until the shells open up. Drain. Set aside the broth.
2. In a pan, warmth oil then fry prawns, squid and fish fillets for 2 minutes or right up until cooked. Drain and established aside.
3. In a exact pan, fry chorizo until eventually golden brown. Drain and set apart.
1. In a paella pan, warmth olive oil then saute garlic and onion.
2. Include inexperienced peas, paprika, saffron, tomato sauce and rice then stir until eventually coloured distribute evenly.
4. Pour mussels broth then simmer right until rice is just about tender and mushy. Include a lot more drinking water if necessary.
5. Insert parsley then season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Prepare bell peppers, seafood and other remaining components on major.
7. Proceed simmering until finally sauce is absorbed. Transfer to serving plate then serve.
Driven by Facebook Comments