1 kilo medium-sized refreshing squid, cleaned
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 white onion, chopped
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
100 grams tomato sauce
2 teaspoons sizzling sauce
2-3 parts purple chili(labuyo), chopped
3 pieces inexperienced chili(siling haba), sliced diagonally
1 huge bell pepper, sliced
salt and ground pepper to taste
3 tablespoons sesame oil
1. Rating the squid with diagonal criss-cross scoring then cut into squares.(This will make the squid far more tender and less chewy).
1. In a pan, heat sesame oil then saute garlic, onion and red chili.
2. Add squid, oyster sauce, tomato sauce, and scorching sauce. Stir to merge.
3. Include environmentally friendly chili and bell pepper then stir prepare dinner for 1 minute. (Do not overcooked, squid will come to be challenging)
4. Time with salt and pepper in accordance to taste.
5. Transfer to scorching scorching plate then serve promptly with steamed rice.
Run by Facebook Remarks