1 1/2 bunch string beans(sitaw), cleaned and chopped into serving pieces
4 items very long inexperienced chili(siling pangsigang), sliced diagonally
4 parts purple very hot chillies(labuyo), sliced into modest pieces
300 grams pork, slice into smaller pieces
1 cup coconut product(1st extract)
1 cup coconut milk(2nd extract) (optional)
1 teaspoon sauteed shrimp paste(bagoong alamang)
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
salt and pepper to style
1. In a saucepan, cook dinner pork meat until finally color turns to light brown and get started to render oil.
2. Incorporate garlic and onion then saute right up until translucent.
3. Increase shrimp paste and keep on sauteing for a minute or until eventually cooked.
4. Pour coconut milk, simmer right up until lowered and thick.
5. Pour coconut product, string beans, environmentally friendly and crimson chilies, cook dinner for 3 minutes or until tender and crisp.
6. Change seasoning with salt and pepper then transfer to serving plate then provide.
Run by Facebook Responses