1/2 kilo sprouted mung beans(togue)
1 little-sized bell pepper, minimize into strips
1 smaller-sized carrot, slice into strips
10 items inexperienced beans, slice diagonally
1/4 kilo ground pork
5 cloves garlic, chopped
1 medium-sized onion, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
1. In a wok, heat oil and stir cook dinner ground pork until golden brown. Established aside.
2. In a exact pan, soften butter then saute garlic and onion.
3. Place back floor pork then a little water. Stir cook for 1 minute.
4. Incorporate sprouted mung beans, and other veggies. Stir fry for 5 minutes or until finally vegetables are fifty percent-cooked.
5. Change seasoning according to taste. Fry for a few seconds then serve scorching.
Powered by Facebook Comments