The Minnesota Timberwolves (39-30) face the San Antonio Spurs (26-42) on March 14, 2022. The Timberwolves (39-30) face off.to the spread) and Spurs ( to win) will meet Monday at 8:30 p.m. ET.
The betting facts shown below reflect the odds of March 13, 2022 at 22:08 ET. Keep scrolling to see all the latest odds on this game and click here for the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Timberwolves vs Spurs bets
Timberwolves Vs. Spurs players props
Injury Report as of March 13th
Jarred Vanderbilt: Day to Day (Quad),
Patrick Beverley: Day to day (ear)
Romeo Langford: Out (hamstring),
Keita Bates-Diop: Out (back),
Devontae Cacok: day to day (heel),
Joe Wieskamp: Day to day (illness),
Doug McDermott: Outside (ankle)
|Timberwolves offensive||Statistics (classification)||Spurs Defense|
|114.6 (1)||Points / Gm||112.9 (25)|
|16.1 (25)||Possession / Game||22.4 (20)|
|45.3 (22)||% field goal||46.7 (23)|
|35.2 (14)||3PT%||35.6 (20)|
|53.3 (12)||% FG effective||53.2 (18)|
|56.7 (11)||% of actual shot||56.2 (15)|
|Spurs offense||Statistics (classification)||Timberwolves defense|
|112.5 (7)||Points / Gm||111.6 (20)|
|22.4 (10)||Possession / Game||16.1 (6)|
|46.7 (9)||% field goal||45.2 (9)|
|34.9 (18)||3PT%||34.8 (13)|
|52.6 (20)||% FG effective||52.7 (14)|
|55.3 (23)||% of actual shot||56.9 (21)|
College basketball pools
$ 20 free play with first deposit
Plus, a 20% deposit match up to $ 500
To claim: Click Play Now
Deposit $ 10 and get 2 more free tickets
Free admission to the NBA and a sports competition
Watch sports, play fantasy, win cash!
To claim: Click Play Now
Timberwolves and Spurs betting records
- Minnesota have won 37 games against dispersal this season, while not being able to cover or push 32 times.
- The Timberwolves have been favored by 5.5 points or more on 17 occasions this season and covered the spread in 10 of those clashes.
- A total of 41 of Minnesota’s 69 games this season have ended.
- San Antonio has covered 34 times in 68 games with a deal this year.
- The Spurs have covered the spread 15 times this season (15-9 ATS) when they played at least 5.5 points.
- San Antonio games have surpassed a total of 34 points 68 times this year.
Head to Head
Karl-Anthony Towns (25 points) led the Timberwolves over Devin Vassell (18 points) and the Spurs in their most recent match on November 18, 2021. The Timberwolves were favored by 2 points in the game and covered the dispersion. The total 205 points of the match were below 219.5 points above / minus.
- Towns leads the Timberwolves in scoring (24.3 points per game) and rebounds (9.8 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by D’Angelo Russell of 7.2 per game.
- The Timberwolves are led by Malik Beasley from beyond the bow. He makes 3.2 shots from depth per game.
- Minnesota’s robbery leader is Anthony Edwards, who catches 1.5 per game. Towns leads the team with an average of 1.2 blocks per start.
- Dejounte Murray tops the Spurs’ goal and assist list with 20.7 points and 9.3 assists per game.
- Jakob Poeltl’s 9.1 rebounds per game keep pace with San Antonio’s rebounding effort. He also adds 13.5 points per game.
- Doug McDermott leads the Spurs in shots from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 triples per game.
- Murray outperforms San Antonio in steals with 2.1 per game, and Poeltl leads the block with 1.7 per game.
Click here to see today’s NBA bets from our team of experts.