Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz (42-26) are 6-point favorites against DeMar DeRozan and the Chicago Bulls (41-27) on Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at the Vivint Arena. The game starts at 9pm ET.
Jazz vs Bulls predictions
Jazz betting against Bulls
Jazz Vs. Bulls Last 10 games
- Utah covered the extension twice in its last 10 contests while achieving a 6-4 straight record in those games.
- Utah and its opponents have won four of those 10 games.
- In their last 10 games, the Jazz have scored 0.5 points more per competition compared to their all-season scoring average.
- Chicago has a 4-6 record in its last 10 games, while covering the distribution three times in those games.
- Twice in these 10 matches, the combined final score has exceeded the established total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bulls are scoring 110.6 points per game compared to their 112.1 average this season.
Jazz betting trends vs
- Utah has hit a 28-38-2 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as favorites by 6 points or more, the Jazz have an ATS record of 19-22-1.
- Utah’s games have hit more than 32 times this season.
- This season, the Jazz have a 47.2% field goal percentage, which is 0.5% higher than the 46.7% shot that Bulls rivals have shot down.
- Utah is 21-16-1 against the spread and 27-11 overall when it shoots more than 46.7% from the field.
- Chicago has broken a 37-31-0 record against the spread this year.
- In this year’s games, when a disadvantage by 6 points or more, the Bulls are 3-2 against the spread.
- The Chicago games have ended with a combined final score of about 34 times this season.
- The Bulls ’48.2% field goal percentage this season is 3.1 percentage points higher than the Jazz have allowed their opponents (45.1%).
- Chicago is 28-14 against the spread and 29-13 overall when it pulls better than 45.1% from the field.
Jazz team leaders
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.5 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 44.9% FG, 35.2% 3PT (193-per-548)
- Rudy Gobert: 15.5 PTS, 14.7 REB, 2.2 BLK, 71.3% FG
- Mike Conley: 13.5 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.4 STL, 42.8% FG, 40.4% 3PT (139-per-344)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.1 PTS, 45.8% FG, 39.2 3PT% (170 per 434)
- Jordan Clarkson: 15.8 PTS, 41.3% FG, 31.9 3PT% (160-per-502)
Bulls team leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 28.0 PTS, 5.1 AST, 50.4% FG, 34.5% 3PT (40 per 116)
- Nikola Vucevic: 18.1 PTS, 11.5 REB, 1.1 BLK, 47.6% FG, 31.1 3PT% (88-per-283)
- Zach LaVine: 24.6 PTS, 48.1% FG, 39.3 3PT% (155-per-394)
- Vinga Dosunmu: 8.5 PTS, 52.7% FG, 39.2 3PT% (58 per 148)
- Javonte Green: 7.5 PTS, 54.0% FG, 37.5 3PT% (30 per 80)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here to see all of our free NBA picks.
Are you looking for the best online sports betting discounts and offers? Check out BetSGPN, your home online sports betting.